Popularized in Miami, this burger features aged provolone cheese, dill pickle, red onion, and tomato.
- 2 teaspoons orange juice or tangerine juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 very thin slice aged provolone cheese or fontina cheese (1/3 oz)
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 thin lengthwise slices dill pickle
- 1 reduced-calorie hamburger bun, split and toasted
1. In small bowl stir together orange juice, paprika, cumin and garlic powder. Brush on both sides of MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GRILLERS ORIGINAL® veggie burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
2. Serve burger, cheese, tomato, onion and pickle in bun.