Popularized in Miami, this burger features aged provolone cheese, dill pickle, red onion, and tomato.
- 2 teaspoons orange juice or tangerine juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 very thin slice aged provolone cheese or fontina cheese (1/3 oz)
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 thin lengthwise slices dill pickle
- 1 reduced-calorie hamburger bun, split and toasted
1. In small bowl stir together orange juice, paprika, cumin and garlic powder. Brush on both sides of MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
2. Serve burger, cheese, tomato, onion and pickle in bun.