Black Bean and Rice Bake Recipe
Packed with rice, salsa, MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers and creamy cheddar cheese, this casseroles takes full advantage of traditional south-of-the-border flavors.
Prep Time (min): 30
Total Time (min): 70
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups mild salsa, divided
- 8 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 4 ounces shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Spread cooked rice in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of salsa over rice.
3. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers on top of salsa. Cover burgers with remaining salsa. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake at 350° F about 40 minutes.