Black Bean and Rice Bake Recipe
Packed with rice, salsa, MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers and creamy cheddar cheese, this casseroles takes full advantage of traditional south-of-the-border flavors.
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups mild salsa, divided
- 8 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 4 ounces shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Spread cooked rice in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of salsa over rice.
3. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers on top of salsa. Cover burgers with remaining salsa. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake at 350° F about 40 minutes.