MorningStar Farms® Veggie Buffalo Wings
Buffalo is hot right now, and our crispy and breaded veggie buffalo wings are joining the mix for serious snacking.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place frozen wings on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR-FRYER (recommended)
1. Set Air Fryer to 375 °F.
2. Place frozen wings in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent wings from touching. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through heating time.
· 1-10 wings: 6 -8 minutes*.
· 11-20 wings: 9-11 minutes*.
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen wings on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning wings over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 5 wings: 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds
· 10 wings: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 23.1oz
Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate.Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, cornstarch, methylcellulose, potato starch, wheat starch, natural flavors, salt, yeast extract, paprika (color), dextrose, onion powder, sugar, yeast, garlic powder, hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic powder), spices, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), citric acid, vinegar, yellow corn flour, paprika extract color, xanthan gum, turmeric extract color, annatto extract color, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: