Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for one minute.
2. Add oil and frozen crumbles to skillet.
3. Cover skillet with lid. Heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove lid. Heat at MEDIUM-LOW for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
See oil amounts and heating times below.
Oil Amount Time:
· Entire Bag 1 Tablespoon 4 minutes
· Half a Bag 1/2 Tablespoon 2 minutes
5. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
6. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen crumbles in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add water and cover with a paper napkin.
3. Microwave on HIGH setting, stirring often.
See water amounts and heating times below.
Water Amount Microwave Times:
· Entire Bag 1/3 of a cup 5 minutes
· Half a Bag 4 Tablespoons 2 minutes 30 seconds
4. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete heating.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 12oz
Ingredients: Water, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, corn oil, yeast extract, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate. Contains 2% or less of maltodextrin, reduced sodium tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt), salt, garlic powder, wheat gluten, natural flavors, onion powder, sugar, spices, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: