MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
Add savory to the most important meal of the day with these veggie sausage patties. With 81% less fat than cooked pork sausage and 70 calories per serving, you’ll be excited to start your day the right way. Cooked pork sausage contains 16g total fat per serving (38g). MSF Original Veggie Sausage Patties contain 3g total fat per serving (38g).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds-2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.
Based on pack size: 32oz
Water, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, corn oil, soy flour, egg whites, sodium caseinate, modified tapioca starch, contains 2% or less of soy protein isolate, soybean oil, lactose, methylcellulose, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, natural and artificial flavors, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, hydrolyzed wheat protein, disodium inosinate, caramel color, whey, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed corn gluten, potassium chloride, modified corn starch, disodium guanylate, onion powder, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, succinic acid, dried yeast, monosodium phosphate, lactic acid.Vitamins and minerals: niacinamide, iron [ferrous sulfate], vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitmain B6 [pyridoxine hydrochloride], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], vitamin B12.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel