Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds -2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.
Based on pack size: 8oz
Water, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, sugar, corn oil, soy flour, egg whites, sodium caseinate, modified tapioca starch. Contains 2% or less of soy protein isolate, lactose, soybean oil, natural and artificial flavors, methylcellulose, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, disodium inosinate, caramel color, whey, hydrolyzed corn gluten, hydrolyzed soy protein, potassium chloride, dextrose, onion powder, disodium guanylate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, tricalcium phosphate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, sodium hexametaphosphate, succinic acid, niacinamide, monosodium phosphate, lactic acid, brewer's yeast, torula yeast, calcium phosphate, soy lecithin, iron (ferrous sulfate), magnesium carbonate, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel