MorningStar Farms® Hot & Spicy Sausage Patties
Is it hot in here or is it just these hot and spicy veggie sausage patties? Rise and shine with a bit of spice, and sautee some heat back into breakfast. No guilt here — with 70 calories and 9g of protein, our patties are hot, not heavy.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds –2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.
Based on pack size: 8oz
Water, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy flour, soy protein isolate.Contains 2% or less of maltodextrin, methylcellulose, yeast extract, spices, salt, fruit juice for color, natural flavors, sugar, potato starch, konjac flour, red bell peppers, onion powder, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat).
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel