Stacked Veggie Sandwiches
Stacks of veggies (carrots, spinach, red onion and radishes) along with a few thin apple slices give colorful layers and fresh flavors to the spicy black bean burgers in these sandwiches.
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup avocado-ranch or ranch-yogurt salad dressing
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 8 small slices whole grain bread
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded baby spinach leaves
- 12 thin slices apple
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red radishes
1. In medium bowl toss together carrots and salad dressing.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Burgers according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, spread mustard on one side of each piece of bread. Stack carrot mixture on the mustard-side of 4 bread pieces. Top with spinach, burgers, apple slices, onion, radishes and the remaining bread slices. Cut each sandwich in half. Serve immediately.