Stacked Veggie Sandwiches
Stacks of veggies (carrots, spinach, red onion and radishes) along with a few thin apple slices give colorful layers and fresh flavors to the spicy black bean burgers in these sandwiches.
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup avocado-ranch or ranch-yogurt salad dressing
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 8 small slices whole grain bread
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded baby spinach leaves
- 12 thin slices apple
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red radishes
1. In medium bowl toss together carrots and salad dressing.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Burgers according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, spread mustard on one side of each piece of bread. Stack carrot mixture on the mustard-side of 4 bread pieces. Top with spinach, burgers, apple slices, onion, radishes and the remaining bread slices. Cut each sandwich in half. Serve immediately.