Spicy Black Bean Enchiladas Recipe
These delicious cheese-topped black bean enchiladas are packed with flavor and made our with Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers.
- 1 package (11 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 package (12 each) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (10 oz.) mild enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces finely shredded taco cheese
1. Thaw and dice MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Burgers. In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, onions, burger pieces and chilies. Set aside.
2. Prepare tortillas by placing a moistened paper towel on a microwave safe dish. Place tortilla on top of paper towel. Repeat by using moistened towel then tortilla stacking until 4 tortillas are on plate. Cover stack of tortillas with moistened paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 40 seconds.
3. Place 1/4 cup of the burger mixture on each tortilla. Wrap tortilla and place seam side down on a 9 x 12 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all 12 tortillas are completed. Spread
enchilada sauce over tortillas. Cover baking dish.
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes. Remove cover and spread sour cream on top of the enchiladas, followed by the cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.