Mushroom Lover's Burger with Warm Onion Relish Recipe
Caramelized onion, spiked with sun-dried tomato, tops the flavorful burger in this sandwich.
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burger
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 lettuce leaf
1. In small bowl pour water over tomatoes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well. Finely chop. Set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook onion, covered, over medium heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with oil. Cook, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes more or until onion is light brown, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato pieces and garlic.
3. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mushroom Lover's burger according to package directions.
4. Top bun bottom with lettuce, burger, onion mixture and bun top.