Minestrone Casserole Recipe
Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese add flavor to this pasta, mixed vegetable and burger casserole.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 40
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 3 cups cooked small shell or rotelle pasta
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) cannellini or kidney beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers into pieces. Place in large saucepan. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot topped with cheese.