Bow Tie Lasagna Recipe
Use your slow cooker to make this easy-to-prepare, family-pleasing version of lasagna.
- 3 3/4 cups (8 oz.) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (9.5 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 container (16 oz.) low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in crock-pot.
2. Cube MORNINGSTAR FARMS Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers and place in crock-pot. Add cheese, spaghetti sauce, water, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
3. Cook on low about 3 hours or until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley and serve hot.