Green Bean Cheese Potato Pie Recipe
Keep these ingredients on hand--frozen veggie burgers, hash brown potatoes, green beans and canned soup. You'll just have to add a few more pantry staples to have a family-style dinner in just 40 minutes.
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 3 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- 2 cups frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French fried onions, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cut MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GRILLERS PRIME® Veggie Burgers into pieces. Set aside.
2. Coat bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray. Evenly line plate with hash browns. Bake at 450° about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350° F.
3. Combine Veggie Burgers, green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup of the onions, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Place mixture in hot hash brown crust. Top with cheese and remaining 1/2 cup onions.
4. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot.