On the Grill Veggie Dinner Recipe
This easy, grilled dinner features potatoes, burgers, bell pepper strips and frozen green beans.
- 1 package (10 oz) MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 8 small redskin potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen French style green beans
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Coat a 12 x 10 x 2-1/2 inch foil pan with cooking spray. Layer potato slices in bottom of pan. Top potatoes with MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS PRIME Veggie Burgers.
2. Mix together melted butter with remaining ingredients. Pour over
burgers and potatoes. Place pan on gas or charcoal grill, 4-6 inches above coals. Cover grill; cook about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
ON THE GRILL:
3. Preheat Grill
4. Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160° F.
Oven method: Instead of placing on grill, heat burgers and vegetables in a covered pan at 400: F oven for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Any MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Burger may be substituted for MORNINGSTAR FARMS Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers.