On the Grill Veggie Dinner Recipe
This easy, grilled dinner features potatoes, burgers, bell pepper strips and frozen green beans.
- 1 package (10 oz) MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 8 small redskin potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen French style green beans
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Coat a 12 x 10 x 2-1/2 inch foil pan with cooking spray. Layer potato slices in bottom of pan. Top potatoes with MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GRILLERS PRIME® Veggie Burgers.
2. Mix together melted butter with remaining ingredients. Pour over burgers and potatoes. Place pan on gas or charcoal grill, 4-6 inches above coals. Cover grill; cook about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
ON THE GRILL:
3. Preheat Grill
4. Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
Oven method: Instead of placing on grill, heat burgers and vegetables in a covered pan at 400°F oven for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Any MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Veggie Burger may be substituted for MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers.