Barley Vegetable Soup Recipe
Cold winter days call for hearty soups. This one featuring veggie patties, abundant vegetables and hearty barley fits the bill.
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pearl barley
- 2 extra large vegetarian vegetable bouillon cubes
- 5 cups hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cube MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS PRIME Veggie Burgers and place in crock-pot. Add mixed vegetables, celery, onions, tomatoes and barley.
2. Dissolve bouillon cubes, salt and pepper in water. Pour over vegetables
and stir to combine.
3. Cook on low about 8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Serve hot.