Chik Sandwiches with Jalapeño Mayo
Lime juice and jalapeño pepper brighten the mayonnaise that tops these sandwiches of MorningStar Farms® Chick Patties and strips of sweet red and green sweet peppers.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties
- 1/2 large red sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 large green sweet pepper, seeded cut into thin strips
- 4 hamburger buns, split
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, cumin and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Original Chik Patties according to package directions.
3. Place red and green pepper strips on bun bottoms. Top with chick patties, mayonnaise mixture and bun tops.