Cuban-Style Chik Patty in a Blanket
Much-loved pigs-in-a-blanket get a new twist with MorningStar Farms® Chick Patties and Cuban-influenced ingredients.
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties®
- 4 to 8 thin lengthwise slices dill pickle
- 4 slices (3 oz. total) Swiss cheese
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil. Set aside.
2. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS ORIGINAL CHIK PATTIES on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, loosely covered with paper towel, at medium (50% power) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until thawed enough to cut. Place patties on cutting board. Cut each in half.
3. Crosswise cut pickle slices into eight 3- to 3 1/2-inch lengths. Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips.
4. Separate roll dough along perforations into 8 triangles. Spread mustard on dough triangles. Place 1 chick patty piece on wide end of each triangle. Top each with pickle slice and 2 cheese pieces. Roll up each, ending with point of triangle. Place, cheese side up, on prepared baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and hot (165°F) in centers. Serve warm.