Lemon-Dijon Chik Patty & Veggie Wrap
Lemon juice and creamy Dijon mustard season the loads of fresh vegetables and Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® in this wrap. If you want to make ribbon-cut slices for the vegetables, slide a vegetable peeler lengthwise down the zucchini and carrot. Inspired by a recipe created by Melissa Mayhew.
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 1 tablespoon creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 (8 inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 medium romaine lettuce leaf, center vein removed
- 3-4 ribbon-cut carrot slices or 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 3-4 ribbon-cut zucchini slices or 2 tablespoons shredded zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES Original according to package directions. Cut into four strips.
2. Meanwhile, spread creamy Dijon mustard on tortilla. Sprinkle with onion. Top with lettuce leaf. Arrange chik patty strips, carrot and zucchini on top. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Roll-up. Diagonally cut into halves. Serve immediately.