Chik Patties® Salad with Honey Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
A sweet-and-sour dressing, made with honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame seeds, graces the top of this tasty, main dish salad.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, cleaned and torn
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
1. Combine ingredients for dressing in medium mixing bowl. Whip well with a wire whisk. Chill.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES Breaded Veggie Patties according to package directions. Slice into 1/2 inch strips.
3. Toss lettuce, mushrooms, and tomato in large mixing bowl. Lay strips of MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES Breaded Veggie Patties on top of salad. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.