Chik Patties® Salad with Honey Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
A sweet-and-sour dressing, made with honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame seeds, graces the top of this tasty, main dish salad.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, cleaned and torn
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
1. Combine ingredients for dressing in medium mixing bowl. Whip well with a wire whisk. Chill.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® CHIK PATTIES® Breaded Veggie Patties according to package directions. Slice into 1/2 inch strips.
3. Toss lettuce, mushrooms, and tomato in large mixing bowl. Lay strips of MORNINGSTAR FARMS® CHIK PATTIES® Breaded Veggie Patties on top of salad. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.