Buffalo Chik Lettuce Wraps with Curry Sauce
These tongue-tingling lettuce wraps get their spirited flavors from curry sauce on top of spicy Buffalo Chik Patties® and cooling cucumber slivers.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 12 large butterhead or Boston lettuce leaves
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut cucumber strips
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut carrot strips
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, soy sauce and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES® according to package directions. Cut each patty into 6 strips.
3. Top lettuce leaves with chik strips, cucumber and carrot. Spoon mayonnaise mixture on each. Wrap lettuce around filling. Secure with toothpicks (if desired). Serve immediately.