Buffalo Chik Lettuce Wraps with Curry Sauce
These tongue-tingling lettuce wraps get their spirited flavors from curry sauce on top of spicy Buffalo Chik Patties® and cooling cucumber slivers.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 12 large butterhead or Boston lettuce leaves
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut cucumber strips
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut carrot strips
1. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, soy sauce and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES according to package directions. Cut each patty into 6 strips.
3. Top lettuce leaves with chik strips, cucumber and carrot. Spoon mayonnaise mixture on each. Wrap lettuce around filling. Secure with toothpicks (if desired). Serve immediately.