Black Bean Burger with Cajun Sauce Recipe
Cajun-style seafood sauce adds the flavor of Louisiana to the tomato and green pepper topping this black bean burger.
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablepsoon Cajun-style seafood sauce or chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 hamburger bun, split (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 lettuce leaf
1. In small bowl stir together tomato, seafood sauce and bell pepper. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
3. Top bun bottom with lettuce, burger, tomato mixture and bun top.