Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
Use directly as desired in your favorite recipe or pre-heat in the skillet or microwave.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Place frozen crumbles in skillet.
2. For every serving, add about a Tbsp. of water or a tsp. veggie oil and cover skillet with a lid.
3. Heat over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Heat an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place entire bag of frozen crumbles in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cover with a paper napkin.
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5 minutes stirring halfway through heating time.
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete heating.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Based on pack size: 10oz
Water, wheat gluten, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, corn oil.Contains 2% or less of yeast extract, spices, salt, dextrose, maltodextrin, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, natural flavors, sugar, paprika color, garlic powder, onion powder, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt).
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel