MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™
Our Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles are flavored with our blend of bold southwest spices, adding a punch of flavor to chili, tacos or mom's famous sauce. With 8g of protein per serving, these crumbles are over-achievers.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in skillet.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover skillet with lid.
3. Cook over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Cook an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cover with a paper napkin.
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5-6 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time.
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete cooking.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Based on pack size: 12oz
Water, soy protein concentrate, cooked black beans (black beans, water), tomato paste (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), corn oil, cilantro, chipotle pepper.Contains 2% or less of cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, reduced sodium tamari soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt), salt, natural flavor, lime juice concentrate, wheat gluten, vinegar, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel