Incogmeato® Plant-Based Pancake and Sausage on a Stick
Convenient sticks of sweet fluffy pancake wrapped around savory plant-based sausage make a perfect portable meal option. Certified plant based and made with colors and flavors from natural sources, Plant-Based Pancake and Sausage on a Stick is a delicious and fun breakfast option for families, simply add heat and these convenient sticks are ready to eat!
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE MICROWAVE** (recommended method)
1) Place one sausage/pancake on a microwave safe plate.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 45 to 55 seconds* or until hot, turning over halfway through heating time.
3) Let stand 1 minute as sausage will be hot.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2) Place sausage/pancakes on baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes*, turning over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER
1) Set air fryer to 375 °F.
2) Place sausage/pancakes in basket or on rack, turning over halfway through heating time. For best results, prevent pieces from touching each other.
1-2 pieces: 12-14 minutes*
3-4 pieces: 13-15 minutes*
* Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
**Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.7oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, wheat gluten, sugar, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower). Contains 2% or less of dextrose, salt, soy protein isolate, maltodextrin, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), methylcellulose, brown sugar, natural flavors, yeast extract, fruit juice for color, carrageenan, spices, yeast, soy flour, potato flour, modified corn starch, xanthan gum, onion powder, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat).
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: