MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
Veggie bacon strips with a great smoky flavor that crisp right up when cooked. *MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips contain 36% less fat than cooked pork bacon. Cooked pork bacon contains 7g total fat per serving (16g). MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips contain 4.5g total fat per serving (16g).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Place strips in skillet without overlapping.
3. Heat strips over LOW to MEDIUM heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally or until crisp.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place strips on microwave safe plate or bacon rack. Do not cover.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until crisp. See microwave times listed:
2 Strips: 1 – 1.5 minutes
4 Strips: 1.5 - 2 minutes
6 Strips: 2 – 2.5 minutes
8 Strips: 2.5- 3 minutes
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Based on pack size: 5.25oz
Water, soybean oil, modified corn starch, egg whites, soy flour, wheat gluten, hydrolyzed corn protein, contains 2% or less of vegetable glycerin, salt, soy protein isolate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, yeast, caramel color, natural and artificial flavors, monocalcium phosphate, sodium tripolyphosphate, malic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein, guar gum, lactic acid, hydrolyzed wheat protein, yeast extract, spice, locust bean gum, sodium sulfite (for freshness), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, carrageenan, red 3, nonfat milk, yellow 6, citric acid. Vitamins and minerals: Niacinamide, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel