Southwest Skillet Supper Recipe
Black beans, corn and salsa lend a Southwest flair to this one-dish dinner.
Prep Time (min): 5
Total Time (min): 30
- 1/2 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Combine all ingredients except MorningStar Farms® Chik Patties® Original and cilantro in 12-inch frypan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture starts to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
2. Stir in MorningStar Farms® Chik Patties® Original and cilantro. Continue heating 5 minutes longer or until patties are hot. Serve hot.