Savory Meatless Meatballs
This recipe was inspired by a MorningStar Farms® fan. Thanks, Theresa Cala!
- 1 pkg MorningStar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burgers
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
1. Place defrosted Veggie Burgers in a large bowl. Mash Veggie Burgers with your hands until smooth.
2. Add chopped garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, red pepper, Parmesan cheese, eggs and bread crumbs. Mix ingredients with your hands until well blended.
3. Heat olive oil in large pan over high heat. When oil is hot, turn down to medium heat. Place sliced garlic in pan. Sauté.
4. Form meatball mixture into 4 balls. Place balls in frying pan. Cook until balls are golden-brown all over.