Pasta Salad with Links Recipe
Italian salad dressing enlivens this salad of pasta, veggie sausage pieces, tomatoes, peas, celery, carrots and mushrooms.
- 5 MorningStar Farms® Sausage Links
- 3 cups cooked bow tie pasta or linguine
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup zucchini, sliced into strips
- 3/4 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash paprika
- Pepper to taste
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Sausage Links according to package directions. Allow to cool. Dice.
2. Combine links, vegetables and pasta in large mixing bowl. Add Italian dressing and seasonings. Mix until pasta is well coated. Chill before serving.