Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Mozzarella cheese, plum tomato, bell peppers, onion and olives top this pizza.
Prep Time (min): 15
Total Time (min): 25
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced plum tomato (about 1 large tomato)
- 1/3 cup Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion or sliced green onion
- 4 large pitted black olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place tortillas on baking sheet. In small bowl stir together olive oil and garlic powder. Brush over tops of tortillas. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 9 minutes or until light brown and crisp.
2. Spread thin layer of pizza sauce over tortillas. Arrange tomato slices over sauce. Sprinkle with MORNINGSTAR FARMS® MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS® RECIPE CRUMBLES™, pepper, onion, olives and parsley (if desired). Top with cheese. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.