Hearty Veggie Soup
There’s nothing like a hot bowl of hearty vegetable soup on a cold winter evening. Perfect fresh or to enjoy all week long!
- 6 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped ( 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 package (12 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1. In Dutch oven combine broth, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Bring to boiling. Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, carrots, potato, onion, corn and celery. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles and tomato sauce. Return to boiling. Ladle into bowls to serve.