Cheesy Zucchini Bake
This zucchini bake is made with two kinds of cheese, rice, veggie burgers, tomatoes and green chilies for a spicy, casserole for family dinners.
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In large frypan, sauté MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GARDEN VEGGIE PATTIES, zucchini, and onions in oil. Remove from heat. Stir in salt, garlic powder, chili powder, chilies, rice, sour cream, and 1/2 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese. Place in shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole dish coated with vegetable cooking spray. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Do not cover.
2. Bake at 375° F about 20 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately.