Griller Crumbles & Broccoli Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
A delicious filling seasoned with ranch salad dressing mix turns these stuffed potatoes into a family-pleasing entrée.
- 8 large baking potatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped and blanched
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package (1 oz) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Poke potatoes several times with fork. Rub potatoes lightly with olive oil. Place potatoes on paper towel and microwave at high for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Cut egg-shaped hole in the top of each potato and scoop out cooked potato, leaving a 1/8-inch shell to be filled later. Place scooped-out potato in large mixing bowl.
4. Add MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS AND RECIPE CRUMBLES, broccoli, carrots, sour cream, dry ranch dressing mix, skim milk and black pepper to potatoes. Using electric mixer on low speed, mix together well.
5. Stuff potato shells with Griller Crumbles and broccoli mixture, overfilling each shell. Leftover mixture can be baked in an oven-safe bowl. Sprinkle each potato with 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese. Place potatoes on baking sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.