Golden Maple Vegetable Gratin
Carrots, rutabaga and butternut squash layer with MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™ in this maple-seasoned gratin
- 1 cup bias-sliced carrots
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant vegetable bouillon granules or instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
1. In 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray layer carrots, rutabaga, MORNINGSTAR FARMS Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles and squash.
2. In small bowl combine maple syrup, water, bouillon granules, salt and pepper. Drizzle over layered vegetables.
3. Tightly cover with foil. Bake, covered, at 375° F about 55 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Remove foil. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 375° F about 10 minutes more or until almonds are toasted.