Golden Maple Vegetable Gratin
Carrots, rutabaga and butternut squash layer with MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™ in this maple-seasoned gratin
- 1 cup bias-sliced carrots
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant vegetable bouillon granules or instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
1. In 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray layer carrots, rutabaga, MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™ and squash.
2. In small bowl combine maple syrup, water, bouillon granules, salt and pepper. Drizzle over layered vegetables.
3. Tightly cover with foil. Bake, covered, at 375°F about 55 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Remove foil. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F about 10 minutes more or until almonds are toasted.