MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik'n Nuggets
MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Nuggets feature veggie nuggets with a crispy, crunchy outside and tender inside. Stock this convenient resealable bag in the freezer for an exciting anytime meal option you can pair with your favorite dips, celery, or serve in a wrap.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier nuggets, turn nuggets over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent nuggets from touching. For crisper nuggets, turn over halfway through heating time. See air fryer times listed:
· 1-8 nuggets: 6-8 minutes*
· 8-12 nuggets: 8-10 minutes*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning nuggets over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 4 nuggets: 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds
· 8 nuggets: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10.5oz
Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate. Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, yellow corn flour, methylcellulose, potato starch, cornstarch, yeast extract, sugar, salt, natural flavors, wheat starch, dextrose, spices, onion powder, potassium chloride, yeast, glutamic acid, paprika (color), leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), garlic powder, citric acid, xanthan gum, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: