Wing Wrap Recipe
Wrap these spicy veggie wings up in a tortilla for a great sandwich.
- 1/2 package MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings
- 1 package (10 oz.) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon taco mix seasoning
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. Bake MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings per package instructions. Slice wings into bite-size pieces when cooled.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and taco mix seasoning.
3. To make wraps, evenly divide and place shredded cheese in the center portion of flour tortilla followed by wing pieces and green onions.
4. Microwave on HIGH each tortilla, open-faced for about 15 seconds per wrap or until cheese is just melted. Top each with a dollop of the sour cream mixture.
5. Fold over and roll up. Serve seam side down.