MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Burrito
- 5 ea. MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties (SKU: 28989-97152)
- 15 oz. Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 5 tsp. Kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 cups Broccoli, chopped and blanched
- 10 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 ea. Flour tortilla
1. Defrost MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties in refrigerator. When defrosted, cut into medium dice-sized pieces.
2. Whisk eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil on medium heat and add MorningStar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patty pieces and cook until slightly crisp. Add broccoli and sauté with for 1 minute, then turn heat down to low. Add egg mixture and cheese and soft scramble.
4. For the burrito: Warm tortilla in pan, then lay on a cutting board. Put 6-8 oz. of egg mixture towards the edge closest to you in the tortilla. Fold in sides and then roll the burrito tight. Sear in pan. Wrap in foil to keep warm for on the go. Serve with pico de gallo.