Indulge yourself! Top grilled MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers with a slice of cheese and serve them in sourdough buns along with lettuce, tomato, beer-barbecue sauce and onion rings.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 4 frozen French-fried onion rings
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons beer or apple juice
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
- 4 slices (4 oz. total) cheddar cheese
- 4 sourdough hamburger buns or hamburger buns, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 thin tomato slices
1. Preheat grill.
2. Bake onion rings according to package directions.
3. Stir together barbecue sauce and beer.
4. Grill burgers over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until burgers reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F, turning once. Add cheese slices to burgers during the last 1 minute of grilling.
5. Top bun bottoms with barbecue sauce mixture, lettuce, tomato, burgers, onion rings and bun tops. Serve immediately.