Pulled Pork Mac 'n' Cheese
When time is short and the family is hungry, serve up this easy veggie meal of macaroni-and-cheese topped with veggie barbecued pork. The gang is sure to be pleased.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 1 package (14 oz.) deluxe four cheese macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters® Veggie Pulled Pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner mix according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in 1 1/2- to 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine MORNINGSTAR FARMS® MEAL STARTERS® Veggie Pulled Pork, barbecue sauce and water. Loosely cover with paper napkin or paper towel. Microwave at high for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until hot, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
3. Spoon macaroni mixture onto four serving plates. Spoon dollops of barbecue mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Serve immediately.
Microwave cooking times may vary.