Veggie Taco Salad Recipe
A classic taco salad always makes a family-pleasing dinner.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 cups Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucmber
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
1. In large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Grillers Burger-Style Veggie Recipe Crumbles and salsa over medium heat about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
2. In large bowl toss together lettuce, cucumber and radishes. Arrange on 4 serving plates. Top with Crumbles mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, cheese and olives. Spoon dollops of sour cream on top.
Have plant-based protein instead of meat just once a week for a year, and you could take a 2 hour shower with the water you’d save. Except don’t, cause we really need the water.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/