Veggie Skewer Appetizers with Ginger Mustard
It’s a snap to make these zesty appetizers. Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Nuggets team with fresh pineapple and grape tomatoes on these colorful skewers that are dipped in a ginger-mustard sauce.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
1 package (7.9 oz.)
MorningStar Farms®Garden Veggie Nuggets
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 15 to 16 small grape tomatoes
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Garden Veggie Nuggets according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together mustard, honey and ginger.
3. Thread nuggets, pineapple chunks and tomatoes onto 4-inch bamboo skewers or cocktail picks. Arrange on serving platter. Serve with mustard mixture.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/