Veggie Pork Potato Stacks
Combine everyone’s much-loved foods—crisp, waffle fries, barbecue veggie pulled pork and melted cheddar cheese—to create these appetizers.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 20 large frozen waffle fries (about 10 oz. total)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 package (5 oz.)
MorningStar Farms® Meal Starters®Pulled Pork
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh chives or chopped green onions (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
1. Arrange waffle fries in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 12 to 18 minutes or until beginning to brown, turning once halfway through baking time. Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet combine MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS Pulled Pork and water. Cover and cook over medium heat about 8 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in barbecue sauce. Heat through.
3. Spoon pulled pork mixture on top of hot waffle fries. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450°F for 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese melts.
4. Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with chives (if desired). Serve with sour cream (if desired).