Tunisian Roasted Vegetables with Chickpea Burger
This recipe spices things up with a little harissa sauce. It’s a blend of hot chiles, garlic, cumin, coriander, caraway and olive oil. Look for it in the Middle Eastern section of your grocery store.
Prep Time: 45 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or salt
- 2 yellow, orange or red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
MorningStar Farms®Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon harissa sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons caraway seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice or hot cooked orzo
- 1/4 cup sliced olives, drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
1. In 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, toss together cauliflower, 1 tablespoon oil and salt. Bake, uncovered, at 400° F. for 10 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and bell peppers. Bake, uncovered, at 400° F. about 25 minutes more or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers according to package directions. Cut into wedges.
3. For dressing, in small bowl stir together vinegar, harissa sauce, caraway seeds and garlic. Whisk in 3 tablespoons olive oil. Drizzle about half of the dressing over vegetables in baking pan. Toss.
4. Spoon rice into four serving bowls. Top with vegetables, burger pieces and olives. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.