Sweet and Spicy Chik Salad
The sweet essence of fresh mango slices nicely complements the spicy Buffalo Chik Patties® on these salads.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/3 cup honey-mustard salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 4 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 cup peeled and sliced mango (about 1 mango) or orange sections (about 2 oranges)
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
1. In small bowl stir together salad dressing, orange juice and orange peel. Set aside.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together greens, mango, radishes and green onions. Arrange on two serving plates. Top with warm chik patties. Drizzle with salad dressing mixture. Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/