Spicy Sausage, Onion and Cheese Potatoes Recipe
These breakfast potatoes are so good that you could also serve them with fresh fruit for a simple supper.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 70 min
- 2 medium russet potatoes,
- 1 small onion,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine,
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Hot & Spicy Sausage Patties
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese,
1. In 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray combine potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dot with butter. Tightly cover with foil. Bake at 375ºF about 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HOT & SPICY VEGGIE SAUSAGE PATTIES according to package directions. Cut patties into fourths.
3. Remove foil from baking dish. Stir patties into potato mixture. Broil 4 to 6-inches from the heat for 6 to 9 minutes or until potato mixture is just beginning to brown. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.