Spicy Indian Veggie Naan Wrap
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots) is a real time-saver in this recipe. Toss it with lime juice, honey, curry powder and fresh mango for a refreshing topper on these spiced burgers.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrot)
- 1/2 cup seeded, peeled and chopped fresh mango or chopped fresh pineapple
MorningStar Farms®Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 2 pieces (about 3 oz. each) tandoori naan or 2 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1/3 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped, seeded cucumber (optional)
1. In medium bowl whisk together lime juice, honey, oil and curry powder. Toss with coleslaw mix and mango. Set aside.
2. In small bowl stir together yogurt and cucumber (if desired). Set aside.
3. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
3. If using naan, heat according to package directions. Serve burgers, mango mixture and yogurt mixture (if desired) in naan or in buns.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/