Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers with Lime Mayo
A brightly-flavored mayonnaise and red pepper rings tops the MorningStar Farms® Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Dash garlic powder
MorningStar Farms®Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 6 thin red pepper rings
- Lettuce leaves
1. In small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, red onion, lime juice, lime peel and garlic powder.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
3. Serve burgers in buns along with mayonnaise mixture, red pepper rings and lettuce leaves.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/