Spicy Indian Veggie Apple Salad
A tangy-sweet maple dressing complements the exotic-spiced burger pieces served on this salad of greens, juicy apple slices and toasted walnuts.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
MorningStar Farms®Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 large red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, syrup and vinegar.
3. In large bowl toss together greens, apple, walnuts and onion. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Drizzle greens mixture with the remaining dressing. Toss until coated. Arrange on four serving plates. Top with burger strips. Drizzle with the reserved dressing.