Spicy Indian Flatbread with Red Pepper Hummus
This quick fix-up for MorningStar Farms® Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers features multigrain naan spread with red pepper hummus and topped with fresh greens, warm burgers, avocado slices and shredded carrot.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 1/2 cup red pepper hummus
- 1 (8 x 7-inch) multigrain naan or other multigrain flatbread
- 2/3 cup microgreens or mixed baby greens
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 teaspoons lime juice or lemon juice
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
2. Spread hummus on flatbread. Crosswise cut in half. Top pita halves with greens and half of a burger. Arrange avocado slices and carrot on top. Drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/