Spicy Chipotle Black Bean Breakfast Burger
You've got to taste it to believe it. This is not just another BBQ burger. Take a look at it's ingredients and you begin to understand, it's far from ordinary.
- 24 each eggs, large
- 24 slices (1 lb 8 ounces) mozarella cheese, slice
- 24 strips (1 lb 8 ounces) bacon, normal slice
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. ounces) honey
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. ounces) grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. ounces) mayonnaise
- 24 leafs (1 lb 8 ounces) fresh romaine
- 24 each sourdough buns
24 each (3 pounds 12 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Morningstar Farms®
1. Cook Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger patty according to directions.
2. Cook eggs until firm in non-stick sauté pan to over-medium.
3. Place cheese on top of patty; place bacon and eggs on top of cheese.
4. Combine honey, mustard and mayo in bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Place lettuce on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with top bun and honey-mustard sauce.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/