- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 8 taco shells
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers into large pieces. Place half burger's worth in each taco shell. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° F about 7 minutes or until burger is hot and taco shell is toasted. Top each taco with cheese lettuce, tomato, salsa, and sour cream. Serve hot.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/