Spicy Black Bean Tacos Recipe
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers make an easy and delicious filling for tacos.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
24 each (13 ounce)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Morningstar Farms®
- 48 each taco shells
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 3 cups (1 pound 3 ounces) chopped tomato
- 3 cups (24 fl. ounces) salsa
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced fat sour cream (optional)
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers into large pieces. Place half burger's worth in each taco shell. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until burger is hot and taco shell is toasted. Top each taco with cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream (if desired). Serve hot.
ENOUGH WATER TO FILL THE
That’s how much we’d save if the
average US city ate one meal with veggie protein instead of meat, just once a week.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/