Spicy Black Bean Tacos
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers make an easy and delicious filling for tacos.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
24 each (13 ounce)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Morningstar Farms®
- 48 each taco shells
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups (8 ounces) shredded lettuce
- 3 cups (1 pound 3 ounces) chopped tomato
- 3 cups (24 fl. ounces) salsa
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced fat sour cream (optional)
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers into large pieces. Place half burger's worth in each taco shell. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until burger is hot and taco shell is toasted. Top each taco with cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa and sour cream (if desired). Serve hot.